Automated reconciliation helps companies centralize their control functions, improve monitoring, accessibility, data security, and reduce audit risks and costs.
Direct benefits include but are not limited to:
- Faster reconciliation with higher accuracy (daily reconciliation possible)
- Very low manual intervention required (reduction in HR cost)
- Early identification of fraud risk indicators
- Reconciliation of tariff (possible reduction of cost and increment in revenue)
- Audit logs of all reconciliation activities (ensures accountability)